Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cuddle up!!!



Today's featured store is
soandsewcrafty
http://soandsewcrafty.etsy.com
http://soandsewcrafty.blogspot.c
om/

What she has to say about herself:
Sewing is my passion! I've been sewing for family, friends & customers for over 30 years! I take great pride in the items that I make.

I love to do customs orders, so if you don't see something just like what you have in mind, just convo me and we can work together to create your dream!
I am married and have four wonderful children...well, they aren't exactly "children" anymore, the youngest two are 19! I have lived here in my hometown of Opp, Al for most of my life, except for a couple of short periods here and there!

And that passion truly comes out in her work!!
Her work is both diverse-from quilts , to cozy baby fleeces, to dolls and stuffed animals to some of the most unique quilts I have ever seen to-You NEED to go check her store out!!!

Here is one of those quilts I was talking about, what a neat idea!!

And what could be more cozy to wrap your little one in than a soft fleece?

No comments: