Friday, January 25, 2008

Love giving unique Valentine gifts??

Then come and check out Crafty Moose!
http://craftymoose.etsy.com/ http://craftymoosecrafts.blogspot.com/

What she has to say about herself:

I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I am self-taught and have enjoyed painting, needlework, quilting, polymer clay and jewelry making. Most recently, I have found myself drawn to beads and have returned to the art of french beaded flowers. I enjoy making original, one-of-a-kind butterflies & dragonflies. I am also introducing a new line of one-of-a-kind beaded art dolls and suncatchers. Custom requests are welcome. All my items are lovingly created in a smoke-free, pet-free environment.The name Craftymoose came about because of my love of crafts and my husband's love of moose. My avatar is the head of a 4'+ tall moose I made him one Christmas!

I picked a couple of Unique Valentine gifts as a sample, but you should check out her shop-she sells such a variety!!





Hearts and Flowers Treasure Box



Red, Red, French Beaded Roses

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for the nice feature!