Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Beads for mom!

Mothers day is coming!
And Studio Marcy (http://StudioMarcy.etsy.com
http://studiomarcy.blo
gspot.com/)is having a sale!

Buy one get one half off, what a deal!
What she has to say about herself:
Hi, I'm Marcy Lamberson, a glass artist who loves making people smile through my whimsical beads and sculptures.

I use a 2000 degree torch and most of my glass comes from Murano, Italy. Every piece is kiln annealed for durability.

I teach private and group lessons and enjoy taking on custom commissions. While working out of my sunroom studio overlooking my garden and birds, squirrels, chipmunks and occasional wandering possums, sometimes I just made them into beads too! . I make them wear clothes and jewelry when turning them into little fun glass pieces.

Be sure to stop by her shop and see all her beauties and buy a few!!

4 comments:

Beat Black said...

those beads are so cute. i don't know much about working with glass but it looks like shes got a lot of talent!

Alicia said...

I love the butterfly bead!

Artifax said...

Oh, those are so totally cute!!

Unknown said...

How cute!! I'm smitten with that darling butterfly!