Thursday, May 1, 2008

Becki's Designs

My featured seller today is Entyqua (Becki’s Designs).
(
http://entyqua.etsy.com
http://beckisdesigns.blogspot.com/)

What she has to say about herself:
I am Becki I am a SAHM to one gorgeous little girl!
About the creations
I make both costume and genuine stone/metal jewelry as well as finish Jewelry boxes, card making and other paper crafts and coming soon I will be doing clothing as well! I have a lot of creative outlets
For my Jewelry: I use a lot of natural stones and beads for my creations, my favorite being wood and gemstones. I also love to use pearls weather they are freshwater or faux pearls have a very elegant feel to them and always and a touch of class to every piece they are used in! All my jewelry designs are Hand made with care a love. Also you will always find each piece is very unique and will never be recreated. If you need a necklace or bracelet made to a certain size please specify during checkout, if I have the extra materials I can make the changes! I also LOVE to do custom work! I love to share ideas with others to come to a creation that might not be with out two great minds working together!
For the Finished Jewelry Boxes
I LOVE to paint I love to decorate I love to take something ordinary Like a plain unfinished wooden box and make it dazzle. These are one of my favorites of my hobbies. They come to me from a craft store plain dull and wood colored and ends up with color and flair and style I love the transformation!
For the paper crafts
I am a scrapper I will always be a scrapper I have so much scrap I don’t know what to do with it! SO I make cards and other paper related crafts! I wish I had enough time to do this more than I do!
For the clothing
COMING SOON!! Can’t wait!
Be sure to stop by Becki's shop and see if there's anything special your Mom might like!

1 comment:

picciolo said...

hi, thanks for leaving a kind comment on my blog! What a great feature, and your work is beautiful too
: )