Friday, August 8, 2008

BobbiThisnThat

Back in May Etsy made a few changes, and all of a sudden I could find beads!! When I looked, I didn't give up because everything was drowned in fished product, I was thrilled!!
Towards the end of the month I stumbled into an AMAZING seller BobbiThisnThat
Her beads drew me in, I loved the idea that she was in Canada so that I could get my goodies right away, but her amazing customer service kept me.
I have ordered from her again since and will return to her for my beading needs!!

Here are a few (of the many!) favourites!











I have some of these, some I am tempted to buy (but I should behave ;) ) and some are on the way to me!

Bobbi also has some beautiful silver findings and charms!
Whatever you do, go and check her out!! She makes it worth your while!!!

10 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Cool shop. I had better not go there right now. I don't have the extra to spend.

Conlins Creations said...

Thank you so much for sending the info our way! I just checked out her shop! AMAZING! I have been looking for someone one etsy with good prices and great variety! She more then exceeds expectations! Good catch!

Melody Marie Murray said...

I love that first hank of beads! Mmmm, want. :-)

SarahKelley said...

She takes lovely pictures!

:-) MaryLou said...

It's nice that you have a local resource for beads, and hers look really yummy. :-)

Kim said...

well, we live in the same province lol not quite local ;)

Bobbi's This 'n That said...

I have such wonderful customers, and you are one of the most wonderfullest there is:0)
Thank you so much for featuring my bead shop - I truly appreciate your support and friendship!

Marlaine said...

Good tip. I'm going to have to check this out! It's always nice to find someone in Canada to buy from!

Unknown said...

Great shop! Thanks for sharing. I plan on adding jewelry to my shop and want some beads to jazz up the pendants made with my illustrations... and I didn't know where to begin! I'll definitely check out this shop.

Anonymous said...

She truly is an asset to the handmade community. A good person to converse with! She has become one of my favorite customers. Three cheers for Bobbi!