Monday, June 16, 2008

Scorpienna


My featured seller for todays 90 in 90 challenge is
Scorpienna:
http://scorpienna.etsy.com
http://scorpienna.livejournal.com

About the artist:

I'm an engineering student in Missouri. I like to use tools, to make things, and to play with beautiful colors. I also love to procrastinate my studies, and I've found that making jewelry is a great way to relieve stress while putting off my homework just a little while longer!

If you would like something in my shop in a different color or length, please contact me. I can also split up sets on request. Check out my sold items for more things that I can make for a custom order.

All earrings are pristine (never been worn).

If you are disappointed by an item you buy, let me know and we'll work something out. I want my customers to be satisfied.

I have a cute little spoiled parrot (green cheek conure) so I'm particularly interested in parrot artwork and crafts as well as bird toys. If you have anything cute and parrot-y, let me know!


If you love ear rings, you will love her shop!

But, don't take my word for it :).

No comments: