Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pretty In Pink


Today I am featuring Kelicat and some of her beautiful pink creations .
http://kalicat.etsy.com
http://honeyandsweets.blogspot.com/




About the artist:
Kalicat has trained in jewellery at Central St Martins and Hatton Gardens, in London. Mom of 2, she says: "I enjoy painting and illustrating Fashion, jewelry-making and dreaming about all the things I will create in the near future".

Each item may be made in gold, sterling silver or base metal, with the stones of your choice when available.

ABOUT THE JEWELRY

All metal is sterling silver unless stated otherwise. Findings are either purchased as is or made by myself: handsawn, soldered, fabricated and crafted by me ;)

I source gemstones from suppliers around the world. All of my jewelry is made with top quality stones and designed to last.

If you have any questions about a specific work please ask! I guarantee each item for 6 months and can also change the length of the piece, or the nature of the gemstones, pearls, beads etc. whenever possible to fit your desires.

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

great feature! such beautiful jewelry!

BeadedTail said...

Very nice feature on lovely jewelry! I enjoyed reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this fabulous feature.
Cat