Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stunning Handcrafted Cards


Today I am featuring MyCatLuLu

http://mycatlulu.etsy.com
http://mycatlulu.blogspot.com

About the artist:

About me:
Professional facts:
BA in Art
Day Job: Desktop Publisher
Trained in Photoshop, Indesign, gocco, my medium format camera, black and white darkroom, and the color darkroom.

I am:
I'm lover not a fighter who enjoys the company of people, the songs of birds, and an occasional Mia tai. Don't like mean people, but really who would. Don't own bowling shoes, but I did play in a league when I was in 5th grade. Other than art, my passion is traveling. My last trip took me to Kauai, Hawaii...lovely.

About the name:



✭✭MyCatLulu ✭✭
Lulu is one of the cutest cats out there. She has great big eyes and really soft fur. She reminds me of an anime cat, but only better–no crazy effects...though her purr could use a little more volume.

With all the cards you will need in the coming season, why would you want to give store bought?
Give hand made and show them how much you care!
Go and check out the rest of mycatlulu's shop NOW ! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I'm a fan of Kauai too. We've been there several times and we never want to leave once we get there!

SpinachNPeace said...

thanks for introducing mycatlulu! her work is beautiful!

Black Eyed Susie said...

Love the heart with the animals in it. Thanks for dropping by my blog Regal.