Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ring


A few days ago I got a convo on etsy from another user ( MaggieMoo ) wanting to know if I made rings.
Well, I haven't really tried this, but she wanted something really simple and said she didn't mind being the guinea pig.
She had been looking on etsy and unable to find what she was looking for.
So, I tried a few things. Some didn't work out so well ;).
But, I came up with a very simple herringbone ring.
I really like it!
Not only was I able to create something for someone that they were looking for and will love, but she helped me create a new item for my shop!

2 comments:

HDB said...

Kim - what a clever little ring! (I may need to have one of these myself). Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you work thru a project like this? Congrats on the new customer! Linda

Kerrie Slade said...

What a great little ring Kim - very stylish!